Pick Six: Smart Investments Make All the Difference
The six political investments you didn't know about that could change everything
Democrats not only need to win the U.S. House in 2018, but flip the Presidency in 2020 and maintain control of the House through 2030. Blue Impact has identified 6 under the radar, low-dollar campaign investments that can influence the direction of national politics for the next decade.
Here’s what they all have in common:
1. They need to raise $100,000 in the next few weeks. Your investment will make a significant difference;
2. All of them play an outsized role in the future of our Democracy;
3. You might not have heard of any of them.
Read on for more details, or stop right here and donate to all 6 races WITH ONE CLICK.
These Targets Need Your Help NOW:
1. Secretary of State (Michigan): Donald Trump won Michigan by 11,000 votes, in part because Republicans in the state have worked for years to lower voter turnout. Jocelyn Bensonwill level the playing field in 2020 and help to register more voters so that we can wrest control of Michigan from the DeVos family.
2. Secretary of State (Ohio): Republicans have controlled the levers of state government in Ohio and use that power to regularly purge voter rolls. Kathleen Clyde will put a stop to this and allow Democrats a fair shot at redistricting in 2021.
3. State Senate Control (Pennsylvania): Democrats can end a Republican supermajority in Pennsylvania with just one pickup. Lindsey Williams is our best opportunity.
4. State Senate Control (Minnesota): Because of a series of vacancies, there is a single special election for a State Senate seat in Minnesota. If Joe Perske can win this race, Democrats will gain control of the State Senate just in time for the next round of redistricting.
5. State Senate Control (Florida): Republicans hold a trifecta inFlorida’s state government, but Democrats can take control of the State Senate with a four seat pickup. Kayser Enneking and Janet Cruz are two of our best opportunities.
We may very well look back in 2020 and say that these races paved the way to get rid of Donald Trump. If Democrats are in majority control in Congress 10 years from now, this will be when it all started.
Let’s take that giant step forward. CLICK HERE and get started.